Join the Club!
The Little Gunna’s is an exciting new club on the Mornington Peninsula developed for junior riders looking to improve their riding skills, meet new friends and surround themselves with other horse owners.
We are very excited to bring together passionate junior riders and form a community that will help them to grow and develop their skills and love of horse riding. Offering all the benefits of traditional Pony Clubs, members will be able to focus on what they love most without the expectation of time spent volunteering – that’s what we’re here for! We will take care of everything so members & parents can simply enjoy their time spent with other like-minded, passionate horse enthusiasts.
About the Club
The Little Gunna’s is for girls and boys aged 6 to 16 years of age. The Club is open to all levels from beginner through to advanced, with highly skilled & qualified instructors able to guide your child to the next level. Providing a fun and safe environment, The Little Gunna’s is ideal for riders who enjoy the Pony Club environment but don’t have the time to volunteer. We will take care of all aspects of the Club so that riders can spend their time doing what they love most – riding of course!
When do we meet?
The Club meets on the second Saturday of the month for a full day 10am to 4pm.
How are we different?
Unlike traditional Pony Clubs, we do not require any parent volunteering or committee meeting attendance. We take care of everything and provide a professional, highly skilled environment in which your child can learn & develop. Stay and watch or drop your child off and spend the day doing something you love to do as well!
*Don’t have a horse?
- If you don’t have your own horse we can lease a horse/pony to you for a fixed partnership for a whole year – or until your child has outgrown the horse/pony
- Cost – $100 per rally plus membership plus the day’s rally fee
- If for any reason the horse is not well and can’t be used on the rally day, another suitable replacement will be provided
- All tack and care provided
- Payment can be made half yearly or up front
- Other terms and conditions apply upon application – please call us to discuss
Keen to join?
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
- Log In or Register below before beginning your registration.
- Come back and complete the form once you've logged in
- Select your desired Gunna Club membership level
- Complete payment via paypal
- You'll receive a welcome pack email with all information you'll need to get out there and take advantage of your club benefits.